Brandon Bodea – Attorney
Brandon Bodea is an attorney with MacQueen & Gottlieb, joining the team full time in June 2018 after graduating Magna Cum Laude from Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. He had previously served as a law clerk at the firm since 2017. He will focus primarily on real estate and property law.
He graduated 10th in his class of 206, putting him in the top five percent of his class and was the articles editor for the Arizona State Law Journal. He received a full tuition waiver based on his undergraduate academic standing and his LSAT scores.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Articles editor, Arizona State Law Journal
- Presented with the Dean’s Award for outstanding performance at Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Named a Willard H. Pedrick Scholar at Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Professional Responsibility
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Real Estate and Business Valuation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Construction Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Trust LawReceived four CALI Excellence for the Future Awards:
- Order of the Coif member
- Interned for United States Senator Jeff Flake in 2014
- Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law; Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude 2018
- Arizona State University: Bachelor’s Degree Summa Cum Laude in 2015 with a 4.0 GPA in Political Science. Minored in Philosophy. Certificate in International Studies
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I frequently run 5K races.