Brandon Bodea is an attorney with MacQueen & Gottlieb, joining the team full time in June 2018 after graduating Magna Cum Laude from Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. He previously served as a law clerk at the firm since 2017.
Wearing many different legal hats at M&G, Brandon’s Real Estate practice is centered on being a skilled negotiator, a determined litigator, and a research-based transactional attorney. He has successfully handled many real estate disputes for real estate agents and brokers, insurance brokers, appraisers and other professionals, through all stages of litigation. Brandon has also been involved in many mediations, legal actions, and settlements ranging from HOA disputes, commercial litigation, landlord-tenant litigation, partition actions, easements and construction-defect disputes.
Brandon has recently been involved with many transactional-based projects regarding commercial and residential contracts and has expanded his litigation experience to include several appellate cases involving implied easements and ways of necessity, commercial tenancy disputes, and general contract-related matters. While Bodea enjoys the satisfaction that comes with transactional work, he also enjoys being in court on a routine basis.
He graduated 10th in his class of 206, putting him in the top five percent of his class and was the articles editor for the Arizona State Law Journal. He received a full tuition waiver based on his undergraduate academic standing and his LSAT scores.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Articles editor, Arizona State Law Journal
- Presented with the Dean’s Award for outstanding performance at Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Named a Willard H. Pedrick Scholar at Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Professional Responsibility
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Real Estate and Business Valuation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Construction Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Trust LawReceived four CALI Excellence for the Future Awards:
- Order of the Coif member
- Interned for United States Senator Jeff Flake in 2014
- Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law; Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude 2018
- Arizona State University: Bachelor’s Degree Summa Cum Laude in 2015 with a 4.0 GPA in Political Science. Minored in Philosophy. Certificate in International Studies
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I frequently run 5K races.