Catrina Garcia – Legal Assistant
Catrina Garcia is a Legal Assistant at MacQueen & Gottlieb. She supports lawyers with various tasks, including drafting and reviewing documents, communicating with clients, preparing and scheduling hearings, trials, and meetings, reviewing court dockets and organizing and maintaining files. She also assists the administrative team with various support projects.
Catrina joins M&G from In-Ex Designs Roofing in Phoenix where she served as a Senior Operations Manager. Known to wear many different hats, her responsibilities ranged from various administrative duties such as phone reception, scheduling appointments, and managing customer communications to in depth number crunching of data analysis, accounting, and marketing.
Prior to In-Ex Designs Roofing, Catrina worked at The Employee Network where she was the Office Administrator and Relationship Manager. Catrina also worked in education as a mathematics teacher and Junior Varsity Soccer Coach. Assisting youth to achieve individual and team goals is a passion and drives Catrina to continue her involvement in community youth programs.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Secondary Mathematics Educator
- Secondary Junior Varsity Soccer Coach
- Arizona State University; Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics (2008)
- Rio Salado Community College: Teaching Certificate, Secondary Mathematics (2014)
- Arizona State University; Master Degree in Business and Accounting (pursuing)
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I am an Arizona native that loves to spread the sunshine!