Corey Robert Feltre is an attorney with MacQueen & Gottlieb, joining the firm in 2020. He came to the firm after serving as an independent contractor at the firm of Michael P. Denea P.L.C. Prior to that, he worked for a local boutique litigation firm specializing in union side labor law and class and collective actions.
Feltre earned his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2018 from the James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona, where he earned CALI Awards in Securities Regulation and Legal Research, and a Certificate for Outstanding Performance in Oral Advocacy. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Scranton in Scranton, PA in 2014.
Feltre is a member of the Arizona and Maricopa County Bar Associations and is a former member of the MCBA’s labor and employment CLE committee.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- CALI Award in Securities Regulation and Legal Research
- CALI Award certificate for Outstanding Performance in Oral Advocacy
- Member, Arizona Bar Association and Maricopa County Bar Association
- Former member of MCBA labor and employment CLE committee
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law; Juris Doctor cum laude 2018
- University of Scranton, Bachelor of Arts in English, 2014
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- As a teenager, I won first place in my high school’s battle of the bands.