Eric D. Perlman
Eric D. Perlman – Attorney
Eric R. Perlman is an attorney with MacQueen & Gottlieb, joining the firm in January 2019. He will focus in the practice areas of real estate and civil litigation. He comes to M&G from the corporate office of PetSmart SSG, where he served as a brand risk investigator.
He earned his juris doctor degree from the James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona in May 2015 and his Bachelor of Science degree in business management with an International Business certificate from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University in 2011.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Associate attorney, Evans Dukarich LLP, Tempe, AZ
- Legal intern, Clark County District Attorney’s office; Las Vegas, NV
- Served as 2nd chair in a successfully litigated bench trial involving a contested will
- University of Arizona: James E. Rogers College of Law; juris doctor 2015
- Arizona State University: WP Carey School of Business, Bachelor of Science Degree Summa Cu in Business Management with a certificate in International Business
- Student Bar Association representative
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- While backpacking through Yellowstone National Park, being still hungry after eating only a can of Vienna Sausages for lunch, I strolled down to the river, caught a full-sized trout with my bare hands (no rod, string, hook, or bait), filleted it, and cooked it for myself and my buddies – no, I am NOT the outdoors-type.