Jennifer MacQueen has served as the Marketing Manager for MacQueen & Gottlieb since the firm’s inception in 2016. She oversees all the firm’s marketing, public relations, advertising, social media activities and special events.
Prior to coming to M&G, Jennifer spent 10 years at Lavidge, one of Arizona’s premier full-service advertising agencies. Her roles there included Associate Director of Traditional Media, Senior Media Buyer and Media Buyer. Before moving to Phoenix, she worked in the Ford Motor Media division of industry giant J. Walter Thompson in Detroit where she held a variety of positions the agency’s broadcast media buying department.
Jennifer earned her Bachelor of Arts degree with honors in Advertising with a specialization in Public Relations, from Michigan State University in 2001. She was a member of Golden Key; the Dean’s List and Collegiate Scholars.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Created and Analyzed Integrated Sponsorship Opportunities between client and national media (The Ellen Show, American Idol, Live with Kelly)
- Developed media strategies, proposed media recommendations and negotiated media buys on behalf of:
- Ford Motor Company
- Bashas’ Grocery Stores
- Massage Envy
- The Phoenix Zoo
- Former member of Public Relations Society of America
- Interned at Campbell-Ewald Advertising
- Michigan State University: Bachelor of Arts with honors in Advertising with an emphasis in Public Relations
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Dean’s List
- Collegiate Scholars
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I have met and been photographed with Keifer Sutherland, Darius Rucker, Alice Cooper, Kid Rock, Terry Bradshaw, Josh Lucas, Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift each on separate occasions.