Joshua (“Josh”) Zimmerman is a creative and strategic litigator with extensive experience in complex cases including commercial litigation, products liability, and constitutional law.
Prior to joining M&G in 2021, Zimmerman worked at top-ranking national firms handling complex litigation, premises liability and tort defense. He was also first chair on three trials, which resulted in favorable verdicts for his clients. Along with his real estate litigation experience, he also has represented clients in banking and financial services, product liability and insurance coverage defense where he drafted and argued over fifty different dispositive motions.
Zimmerman earned his Juris Doctor from The George Washington University Law School and graduated in the Top 18% of his class. While attending law school, he was a George Washington and Thurgood Marshall Scholar and was also a Member of The George Washington International Law Review.
He completed his undergraduate studies from The University of New Mexico with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Psychology, where he graduated summa cum laude.
- New Mexico
- Arizona State Bar
- New Mexico State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Adjunct Professor at The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University; Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- The George Washington University Law School: Juris Doctor; graduated with honors, in the top 18% of class
- The University of New Mexico: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Psychology; graduated summa cum laude
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I have climbed Camelback Mountain over 200 times. My personal best up and down on Echo Canyon trail is 52 minutes.