Kelly E. MacQueen is an attorney with MacQueen & Gottlieb. Kelly practices primarily in the areas of real estate and equine law and is admitted to practice in both Arizona and South Carolina.
Kelly graduated 3rd in her class from John Marshall Savannah Law School after receiving a full tuition waiver based on her work experiences, undergraduate academic standing and her LSAT scores.
Prior to attending law school, Kelly spent 8 years working in the criminal justice system in Savannah, Georgia; most of those years were spent as a Juvenile Probation Officer.
When Kelly is not practicing law you can find her managing Equine Sports Medicine & Chiropractic Care, LLC, an equine veterinary practice and rehabilitation facility located in coastal South Carolina or, in the show ring with her Half-Arabians, out fox hunting with her Hanoverian or running a half marathon with her husband.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Owner of MacQueen Equine Law, LLC
- Owner/Practice Manager at Equine Sports Medicine & Chiropractic Care, LLC
- Recipient of Dean John E. Ryan Merit Scholarship for Exemplifying Passion for Education and Law
- Received CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Wills, Trusts, & Estates
- Received CALI Excellence for the Future Aware- Legal Ethics Writing
- Graduated Cum Laude from Savannah Law School
- John Marshall Savannah Law School; Juris Doctorate Cum Laude 2018
- Michigan State University: Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice with Honors 2004
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I singlehandedly renovated the interior of our current home and have done the same at 4 previous properties. Anything from laying ceramic tile and reconfiguring electrical work, to knocking down walls and building decks; I’m pretty handy and can do just about anything!