Patrick MacQueen and Benjamin Gottlieb are Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE) approved instructors. The classes shown below are available for continuing education (CE) credit. All attendees must register in order to qualify for credit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending any of the classes shown below.
Fix, Flip or Walk?
This interactive class will highlight many of the legal and disclosure issues for fix & flip transactions. Learn about common misconceptions regarding fix & flips and how to spot bad fix & flip repairs. This class is also co-taught with Tim O’Neall.
- Time: Wednesday, 11/9/22, 2p-5p
- Location: PRS Property Management – 4129 W. Milky Way – Chandler, AZ 85226. Please email email@example.com if interested.
- Credits/Category: 3 hours in Disclosure
Sponsor: WESERV – West And Southeast REALTORS(R) Of The Valley
Navigating HOA Law In Arizona: What You Need To Know
To impart information as to the law and trends involving HOAs in Arizona, including information on the legal landscape relating to HOA laws.
- Time: Friday, 12/2/22, 1p-4p
- Location: This class is now available via Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Credits/Category: 3 Hours/Real Estate Legal Issues (RELI)