Mark Sandison joined M&G in 2022 as the firm’s newest Law Clerk. Sandison is currently a third-year law student at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. Prior, he has interned in the legal landscape working at the City of Tempe Attorney’s Office and a local law firm handling construction matters. Sandison also worked at Pacific Construction as a Supervisor and managed various commercial industrial construction projects.
He completed his undergraduate studies from Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University of Fullerton, where he graduated cum laude.
Awards, Distinctions, and Representative Experience
- Emeriti Faculty and Staff Award at California State University
- Dean’s Honor List at California State University
- Jenckes Closing Argument Competition finalist at Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Best Oral Advocate Award at Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- O’Connor Merit Scholar at Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- California State University of Fullerton – Mihaylo College of Business and Economics Bachelor of Arts in Economics; Cum Laude
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University; Juris Doctor, May 2022
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I am always up for a challenge. A few days after proposing to my now wife, she slipped walking out of a restaurant while we were vacationing in Oregon. The ring, which was left to her from her grandmother, went flying off her finger. I spent three hours digging around in a few feet of snow, while snow was still falling, with no luck until my headlamp died and I couldn’t feel my fingers. I promised my bride to be that I would recover the ring. I came back early the next morning with a shovel and sifted through the mud and snow on shovel scoop at a time. Several hours later I plopped down a scoop of mud and snow and noticed a gold sparkle. I reached down for further inspection and came up holding the ring, shouting with excitement!