Marsha Gallegos is a certified paralegal at MacQueen & Gottlieb, PLC. A paralegal since 2005, she came to MacQueen & Gottlieb from the Breyer Law Offices, where she served as a certified paralegal for the past four years.
Prior to Breyer, she was a paralegal for American Family Insurance for more than six years and served as a legal secretary at Gust Rosenfeld for more than two years at the beginning of her career. She earned her Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies from Phoenix College. Marsha is originally from Nogales and speaks fluent Spanish.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Vice President, Maricopa County Association of Paralegals (MCAP)
- Member, National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- Member, Arizona Paralegals Association.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Phoenix College – Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I’ve seen Billy Joel in concert 4 times and I have also seen George Strait in concert 4 times. I guess I really like them.