Pam Molnar – Financial Analyst
Pamela Molnar, CLM, is an Accounts Payable Specialist at MacQueen & Gottlieb, PLC. She comes to the firm from Matrix Contracting, LLC a Phoenix-based construction firm where in her role as Business Manager she was responsible for all non-construction aspects of operating the company.
Prior to her time at Matrix she served as Marketing Coordinator for Mesa law firm Udall Shumway PLC, where she helped individual attorneys market their practice areas, recommended business development activities and drafted and maintained content for the firm’s web site. She also spent seven years as Office Manager at Gibson Ferrin, PLC; and the six years prior to that as Human Resources Manager of Jaburg & Wilk in Phoenix.
She graduated from Arizona State University in 1993 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and holds the prestigious Certified Legal Manager (CLM) certification from the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), where she is a past president. This hard-to-achieve designation that Pam has demonstrated a mastery of five core areas identified by the industry as effective law firm management: human resources; communications and organization; finance; operations; and legal industry/business management.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM) designation from ALA
- Past president, ALA
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Arizona State University: Bachelor of Arts in English, 1993
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- In my 30 years working in the legal industry, I’ve worked in more than two dozen different law firms! I worked my way through ASU by working in law libraries and started my own library services business while a full-time student.