Pamela A. Hostallero – Senior Counsel
Pamela A. Hostallero joined MacQueen & Gottlieb in May 2019 as senior counsel, coming to the firm from Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard Smith, where she served as a senior associate focusing on civil litigation in both state and federal courts.
Prior to Brisbois Bisgaard Smith she spent three years with the Arizona Attorney General’s office, where she represented the Arizona Department of Transportation and the Arizona Department of Public Safety, providing civil defense litigation counsel in both state and federal court. She handled courtroom duties including oral arguments as both first and second chair as well as depositions, court hearings, settlement negotiations and mediation.
Hostallero earned her Juris Doctor in 2008 from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where she was the recipient of the Public Interest Fellowship upon graduation. She received her bachelor of science degree from Barrett, The Honors College at ASU in 2005, where she graduated magna cum laude and was on both the university and national dean’s lists in both 2003 and 2004.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Senior associate, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard Smith
- Member of DRI – the Voice of the Defense Bar;
- Former member of the Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Admitted to the Arizona bar in February 2009; admitted to practice in Arizona District Court November 2009
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law: Juris Doctor 2009.
- Recipient of the Public Interest Fellowship: 2008
- Arizona State University, Barrett, The Honors College; Bachelor of Science Magna Cum Laude, 2005
- University and national dean’s lists: 2003-2004
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- Other than being a magnificent mom, I would consider myself to be a great litigator. I enjoy the process of litigation from inception through trial.