Patrick T. Nackley – Senior Counsel
Patrick T. Nackley joined MacQueen & Gottlieb as Senior Counsel in February 2019, coming to the firm from Superior Home Services of Scottsdale where he served as Senior Vice President and Corporate Counsel for the previous 11 years.
Prior to Superior Home Services, Patrick was managing partner at his own firm in Denver, The Law Offices of Patrick Nackley, and a junior partner at the Law Offices of John Mattey, LLC, also in Denver. He is admitted to practice in both Arizona and Colorado.
He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Denver’s Sturm College of Law in 2002. He worked on the school’s law review in the water law section in 1999-2000. He received a Master of Arts degree from the University of Tennessee in Environmental Studies in 1999 and a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Relations from Virginia Commonwealth University in 1995.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Senior Vice President & Corporate Counsel, Superior Home Services, Scottsdale, AZ
- Managing Partner, The Law Offices of Patrick Nackley, Denver, CO
- Admitted to practice in Arizona and Colorado
- Member of the Association for Corporate Growth-Arizona Chapter
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law: Juris Doctor 2002.
- National finalist in the Moot Court Negotiations competition in 2000; also argued in the Environmental Appellate competition in 2000 and the Barristers competition in 2001
- University of Tennessee: Master of Arts in Environmental Studies 1999. Areas of concentration – Interest Group Mobilization and Environmental Studies
- Virginia Commonwealth University: Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, 1995
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I am a history buff…military history in particular. A few years ago, I went to drive tanks in ‘middle of nowhere’ southwest Minnesota. I drove, as the highlight of the package, a Russian T-55 medium tank and a British Chieftain heavy tank (crushing a car in the process). To sum up the trip: tanks are powerful vehicles, particularly to drive. I also hate shoes. I don’t like to wear them. But never drive a tank shoeless.