Raandi L. Morales is an AV-Rated Preeminent attorney licensed in Arizona and Florida with over 20 years’ experience in commercial real estate law, including but not limited to, leasing, business law, homeowners’ association law, eminent domain, real estate finance, real estate-related litigation, title insurance law, real estate transactions, ad valorem tax appeals, real estate-related creditor bankruptcy, receivership, ADA and FHA compliance and related civil rights. Raandi has successfully handled many trials, including not limited to; title insurance litigation, ad valorem tax and commercial eviction bench trials and eminent domain jury trial (12-person jury).
Raandi joins M&G from Morales Law, PLLC where she combined Big Law experience with a more intimate small firm atmosphere, while providing top quality legal services. Before starting her own firm, Raandi worked at Trenam Kemker in St. Petersburg, Florida (partial merger from Holland and Knight).
Raandi grew up in Scottsdale AZ, earned her B.A. at Arizona State University (summa cum laude) and later obtained a Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida in 1999.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Admitted to practice law in Arizona and Florida
- Animal Care, Rescue Team and Education Volunteer at Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center in Scottsdale (current)
- Assistant Area Coordinator Southeastern Guide Dogs, Palmetto Florida
- Chair-elect animal law section of the Arizona Bar Association (current)
- Executive Committee Member of the St Petersburg Bar Association
- Kiwanis Club of Carefree
- Member Real property Section of the Arizona and Florida Bars (current)
- Member Scottsdale Bar Association (current)
- Member St. Petersburg Suncoasters
- Trustee Board of Trustees Great Explorations Children’s Museum of St. Petersburg
- University of Florida; Juris Doctorate 1999
- Arizona State University, (Summa Cum Laude 1985)
- Languages: French, Spanish and Japanese
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I raised guide dogs for Southeastern Guide Dogs in St. Petersburg FL – one is currently serving an Iraq war veteran (Owen) and one is serving a visually impaired man (Gemma).