Rachel Leigh Werner
Rachel Leigh Werner is an attorney with MacQueen & Gottlieb, PLC. She is a 2015 graduate of the DePaul University College of Law, where she earned her juris doctor with a certificate in Health Law. Werner comes to MacQueen & Gottlieb from Scottsdale’s Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat & Lohr where her practice areas included civil litigation for personal injury, medical malpractice, family law, real estate and contract law.
Prior to attending DePaul, Werner earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Public Health, magna cum laude, from California State University. Werner is a Valley native, born in Phoenix and raised in Scottsdale. She subsequently spent a decade in Southern California where, during high school and college, she worked as an accredited actress, garnering roles in both television and motion pictures. She is active in the legal profession and the community and enjoys leisure activities related to health, wellness and fitness.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Member of Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Member of Screen Actors Guild
- Member of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- Member of Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- DePaul University College of Law: Juris Doctor; Health Certificate
- California State University at Northridge: Bachelor or Science in Public Health; Conferred Magna Cum Laude