Pam Molnar – Financial Analyst
Sarah Sladick is a law clerk at MacQueen & Gottlieb for the 2019-20 school year. Sladick is a second-year student in the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University where her 3.58 GPA ranks her in in the top 20 percent of her class.
She serves as an Associate Editor of the school’s Corporate and Business Law Journal; was named a Willard H. Pedrick Scholar for Spring 2019; a member of the Women Law Students Association; and an ASU Law Ambassador.
She served a legal internship with Fox Restaurant Concepts in Phoenix and also as a summer associate at Sirote & Permutt in her hometown of Birmingham, AL. She also was a paid intern for the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign in the winter of 2016.
Sladick earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Alabama-Birmingham in May 2018, with minors in Legal Affairs and Anthropology. She was a member of the UAB Honors College; a recipient of the Honors College Enrichment Fund for Education Abroad; and a member of the Golden Key Honor Society and the Delta Gamma Fraternity where she served as recruitment director.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Summer associate, Sirote & Permutt, Birmingham, AL
- Associate editor, Arizona State University Corporate and Business Law Jo
- ASU Law Ambassador
- Member, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law Women Law Students Association
- Legal internship with Fox Restaurant Concepts in Phoenix
- Paid intern, Bernie Sanders presidential campaign, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in English, University of Alabama-Birmingham; minors in Legal Affairs and Anthropology
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law: Juris doctor candidate 2020
- Member, UAB Honors College
- Named a Willard H. Pedrick Scholar for Spring 2019
- Recipient of the Honors College Enrichment Fund for Education Abroad
- Member of the Golden Key Honor Society
- Member and recruitment director of Delta Gamma Fraternity