Thomas Howard is a paralegal with MacQueen & Gottlieb, PLC. Tom comes to M&G from the
Phoenix firm Bonnett Fairbourn Friedman & Balint, PC where he worked in the same capacity
for the past three years. Prior to returning to the Valley, where he grew up, he was an
attorney with Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, LLP in New York.
Tom is a graduate of Pepperdine University School of Law and holds his Bachelors’ Degree in
Asian Languages (Mandarin Chinese) from Arizona State University. He remains a member of the New York State Bar Association.
Awards, distinctions and representative experience
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Practicing attorney in New York 2007-13
- Pepperdine University School of Law: Juris Doctor
- Arizona State University: Bachelor of Arts; Asian Languages (Mandarin Chinese)
- Arizona State University: Member, Barrett Honors College
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- I lived in England.