Tony Salvatore joins M&G with a commercial dispute and commercial litigation background.
Prior to joining M&G, Salvatore worked at top-ranking national firms where he drafted pre-litigation analysis’ for complex real property disputes, handled all aspects of multiple cases from inception through settlement including participating in court conferences, taking depositions, all aspects of discovery including motion practice and argument attendant thereto, negotiation and drafting of settlement agreements and developing and executing strategies to dispose of cases on summary judgment. He successfully defended clients in federal court in several matters ranging from contractual disputes to complex matters involving fraud and economic torts by prevailing on motions for summary judgment and defending on appeal before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. He also has represented an avionics developer related to classified technology and also worked a mining case where the opposing side claimed their junk pile was worth over 20 billion dollars.
Salvatore also was a judicial extern for U.S. Federal District Court, Chambers of the Honorable John J. Tuchi.
He earned his Juris Doctor from University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law and graduated cum laude. At the U of A Tony sat on the ASUA Supreme Court and heard two election disputes and a challenge to one of the ASUA bylaws, all of which resulted in published opinions rendering binding judgment on those issue. Tony was also a member of the Arizona Law Review.
He completed his undergraduate studies from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, where he graduated summa cum laude.
- Arizona State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Awards, Distinctions, and Representative Experience
- Arizona Law Review while attending University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
- CALI Awards:
- Economic and Dignitary Torts, Legal Profession (Ethics)
- ERISA and Employment Law
- Trusts and Estates
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law; Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Arizona State University: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology; graduated summa cum laude
What is one Magnificent & Great thing about you that people should know?
- Tony has parkoured since he was 16 and has practiced or “jammed” with other free runners on two continents and in over 25 global cities across the U.S. and Western Europe.